Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2021 2:47:07 PM EDT
Anyone here side by side/utv/trail ride?

Looking for trail/adventure park recommendations and buddies to roll with. Will be selling my sports car and getting a truck/rzr. Family life... but I go full send.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 4:47:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Hidden Falls Adventure Park
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 8:39:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I second Hidden Falls.  Great folks and always someone to ride with.  The park is on RR 1431 about 7 miles east of Marble Falls.  I'm sure there are other good off road parks around.  It would help if we knew what part of Texas you live in.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hidden Falls Adventure Park
View Quote

Same here. Also depends where you live. Met a retired marine there last month.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 10:18:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m always up for getting together for trail rides. Me and my current addiction/2021 RZR XP4 1000 are in the DFW area. I’m thinking about going to the park in Bridgeport Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 6:25:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks all for the feedback. Hidden Falls is at the top of my list!

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m always up for getting together for trail rides. Me and my current addiction/2021 RZR XP4 1000 are in the DFW area. I’m thinking about going to the park in Bridgeport Saturday.
View Quote

Very cool. I think I am going to put down a deposit on a 2022 xp pro unless they announce another wave of 2022 models before EOM October. I am in Anna, north of Mckinney. Happy to trail ride! Though who knows when I will get the ride at this point (2022? lol).
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I second Hidden Falls.  Great folks and always someone to ride with.  The park is on RR 1431 about 7 miles east of Marble Falls.  I'm sure there are other good off road parks around.  It would help if we knew what part of Texas you live in.
View Quote

North Central but I will take any CONUS reccomendations. I love road trips.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#7]
My nephew took me to mudd buddies once and had the time of my life! It’s down around quero tx.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 2:25:37 AM EDT
[#8]
The market is insane as you must know. Also beware, the aftermarket products you can upgrade side by sides with is a deep and expensive rabbit hole. If you go Polaris RZR, get the 7 button ride command touchscreen head unit. It has Bluetooth, satellite maps and many more cool features.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top