Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2022 3:30:06 PM EDT
Im gonna need some new shingles in the next year or two at least.  Tired of patching leaks roof is about 12 years old.  

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#1]
what part of arizona (the same question i have for pretty much every post in this sub forum)
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aridcat:
what part of arizona (the same question i have for pretty much every post in this sub forum)
View Quote
Chandler
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 12:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]
If you looking to have it done by one of the best ,try The Roof Medics LLC in Mesa . They did a fantastic job on my roof last year .
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I used an outfit called Precision Roofing out of the NW valley.  They sent a young kid over with a ladder and tools stuffed into the back of his car.  He was five minutes early, fast, knowledgeable, explained to me and showed me exactly what the problem was (I had a leak due to some broken tiles that had damaged the underlayment).  He got me a quote, gave me a date for the repair, showed up on time again, got it done quick and cleaned up, did a good job.  

He said I will need to replace my underlayment in a year or two and asked if we would call them for that, I certainly will.

https://precisionroofingaz.com/
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I could recommend our roofer(stell roofing), but a few years back they apparently got a massive industrial or private contract and stopped doing individual homes.

They were freaking good, fast, and no issues... ive never seen a straighter shingled roof lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top