Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2021 10:58:23 PM EDT
I need somebody to go flying with.  I don't own a plane, just rent from the Conroe airport (CXO) and North Houston (9X1).  A long time ago I had a buddy I would fly places with, he would fly one way and I'd fly the other and we'd split the cost.  Good times.  

If anybody is interested but isn't in the Houston area we could fly separately to get some lunch halfway in between or something.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:41:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Can’t help you that far south, but check for local flying clubs. We have several up here that make it possible to fly well maintained planes and make some other pilot friends in a not ghey way. But, be smart about who you fly with. Anal retentive is good when your life depends on doing things right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top