Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2022 2:00:46 PM EDT
Was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on AK gunsmiths in PHX/Metro area.

I have a brand new PSA AK-P that appears to have a slightly pinched mag well. Just minimal enough to be an issue for half of my mags. Also experiencing some mags just barely clicking into place.

I would send back to PSA, but their CS team seems not too helpful.

Thank in advance.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 10:53:42 AM EDT
[#1]
PSA has always had shitty QC and even worse customer service . It's a real crap shoot ,some times you get a good deal and a good product, from PSA other times you get the run around.  Try Jeff Covino at Arizona Armory .
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Is Mark Graham (Gunplumber) at ARS still in business?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 1:25:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Kilo guns.  They milled and re-riveted my single stack front trunion on a Roman 991 for $100.00.   Did a really good job.  Note this was much more intensive than just milling the receiver.

https://www.kiloguns.com

ETA:  Try contacting Josiah on the PSA industry section.  Willing to bet he can help.

@palmettostatearmory
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Jim Fuller

call & ask.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:49:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Kilo guns is hit or miss.
They really messed up a pin and weld on an AR15 barrel for me.
My $500 Noveske barrel looked like they dragged it down the street behind a truck.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Jim Fuller is a solid AK builder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top