Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2022 5:06:08 AM EDT
I'm in the North Phoenix area (roughly PV Mall). My garage door is having issues and I think I've also burned out the motor on the opener while I dicked with it. Who is recommended for this sort of thing? Basically, the door torsion spring doesn't seem to be doing its job and it's hard to open. It could be something else, too, but working on that spring is not something I'm prepared to do.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Always open garage doors Mark 480-703-9963
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ve used Legend’s Garage Door many, many times. Excellent service and 2A company.

(623) 466-3699

Legends Garage Door Google
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve used Legend’s Garage Door many, many times. Excellent service and 2A company.

(623) 466-3699

Legends Garage Door Google
View Quote

Legends USED to be good.

Legends price gouging
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 8:45:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Legends USED to be good.

Legends price gouging
View Quote

Yup, they're not the same company they used to be. Called 'em up to replace a broken spring, and the lady says there's a $70 service fee if I don't have a home warranty. Corey text me and said no more ARFcom discounts, either. I ended up using a guy I found on Yelp.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yup, they're not the same company they used to be. Called 'em up to replace a broken spring, and the lady says there's a $70 service fee if I don't have a home warranty. Corey text me and said no more ARFcom discounts, either. I ended up using a guy I found on Yelp.
View Quote

Thanks for the update. Times they are a changing.

Edit: I will still use Legends as my first choice. They have always delivered EXCELLENT service and the owners are great people. I understand pricing has changed and I am willing to pay for the service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top