Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2021 1:54:09 PM EDT
Any ranges within about an hour around Sarasota that allow drawing from a holster?
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 10:18:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Any ranges within about an hour around Sarasota that allow drawing from a holster?
View Quote

Desoto Gun Club in Arcadia,  It's probably against the rules, just like bump firing and tannerite,  but most weekdays there's nobody around to see it.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 10:11:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think it's against the rules at Desoto.  I think you used to be able to at Knight's Trail but it's been forever since I've been there so it may have changed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 1:47:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Op it's more like an hour and a half but check out JTAC if you are unable to find anything closer. By the description on their site, it sounds like they allow it after passing a safety class. It is a members on range.

JTAC Ranch
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe you can at shoot shack. its out in the boonies off the sun city center exit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top