Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2019 8:19:38 PM EDT
I just moved here permanently several months ago.  As required, I filed a 5300.36 for an amended FFL and sent Sheriff Prendergast a copy.  It's been more than three months and nothing back so far.  I was beginning to wonder if the Sheriff has a problem with 03 holders in the county and blocked my reissue.  Yes, I've contacted AFT already and am awaiting a response through channels.  I was just wondering if anyone else in Citrus has had a problem like this.  If not, I'll have to assume that my application got lost somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/16/2019 11:25:52 PM EDT
[#1]
The Sheriff's office has nothing to do with your FFL amendment, your sending them a copy is just to notify them that you have one.  I've had my C&R 03 FFL for around 20 yrs now and have amended it several times for moves.  Contact the customer service number with the ATF to find out what's going on.  I had one renewal that got lost and after checking their system with no luck they had me resubmit it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top