Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 5/14/2022 6:01:01 PM EDT
I see the guys talk about their AZ gun boards, and local boards here and there.  Is there any option to armslist other than armslist, for us ohio folks?

Need something to get my through my constant need to kick the tires on firearms I don't intend to buy.

Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:49:35 AM EDT
[#1]
The EE here can be filtered for just Ohio, would that work for you?
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:34:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I check the hometown ee often.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:37:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:41:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a membership on Armslist for the last several months. Pretty much a waste of $7 a month or whatever it is, going to cancel it at the end of the month.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:34:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By shotar:
Our FB group got removed.
View Quote


My wife has Facebook she would show me things but that too is gone now.  Stupid.

And yes, armslist is a joke anymore.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:08:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Gunlistings.org
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:01:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Have to say I got a good deal off of Armslist today on a XD in 9MM…but they are few and far between anymore.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:22:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Smallmouth:
Have to say I got a good deal off of Armslist today on a XD in 9MM…but they are few and far between anymore.
View Quote


Yeah it's pretty lame.  95% if the listing are dealers with already inflated prices, the other 5% is either junk, obscure turn of the (last) century Spanish rifles I've never heard of, or exorbitantly high priced 'custom' firearms.

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 6:43:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I have offered guys cash money for guns that I couple years ago I never would have dreamed of offering(as far as amount) and been turned down, and 2-3 months later you see those same guns for still for sale, guess like I a way you have to admire there determination.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.


By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top