Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2019 7:52:04 PM EDT
Looking to buy one , and would like to physically touch prior to purchase.  I am fully aware of the full auto carrier blocks.. I live in Metro Atlanta

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 10:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I was visiting Dawsonville gun and he told me he should get one this week. It shipped from one of their wholesalers.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 7:35:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I called all around the HK dealers list and couldn’t find one in stock about a week ago. Clyde Armory in Athens was the only one who would take my number to call me when they get one in stock.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Picked it up at Clyde Armory during lunch last week. They said it was put on the shelf that morning. First come first serve. Literally couldn’t get there fast enough. Also, the staff was excellent. Got me in and out in record time.
Link Posted: 12/13/2019 6:13:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Dawsonville gun had one when I called around earlier in the week. They want 3499 though. I passed.
Link Posted: 12/13/2019 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#5]
^^^ that’s crap. Clydes sold it for msrp. I am aware of how lucky I am. I actually told them thank you for selling it to me at a honest price. We both laughed at how crazy that was.

It’s my bucket list gun. I hope that everyone that wants one gets one at a fair price.
Link Posted: 12/13/2019 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Why not buy a PTR at half the price? It is built on HK tooling and comes with an optic rail.
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 7:30:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a 9kt that is at ptr now getting fixed.

Also, I specifically do not want a rail on it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why not buy a PTR at half the price? It is built on HK tooling and comes with an optic rail.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2020 3:08:18 AM EDT
[#9]
I heard that most dealers would not want the bad PR from selling a gun on the shelf at 1000 over  MSRP so the dealers are selling their guns online and they are never displayed in the store.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:54:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Dans gun room up Peachtree industrial had a mp5 pistol back in November. Not sure if they have any in stock currently but the fact that they had a mr556 and the civilian ump45 carbine (can’t remember the model name) for sale leads me to believe they may have one in stock.  I’d try Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna or Stoddards right off 85/75 area of its still open since it was a pretty high end store from what I remember
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top