Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2021 8:00:07 PM EDT
Gonna remodel ammo fort and wanna downsize.

Did Covid kill the gun shows ?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:00:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Been advertising this one in St Albans this weekend. I know nothing about it, just saw it on TV while I have been working this damnable ice storm in Huntington for the last 2 weeks. http://firepowergunshowusa.com/
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That show is a joke.  Basically the same vendors setting up every other month or so.

I did it 4 years ago when he started it, put us down a isle by ourselves in the back.  Basically if your the guys buddy you get the good spots, if not you get the crap.

Shame too because that building has a ton of room, too bad he will never fill 1/4th of it.

Not to mention the back of the building is falling in the river....
View Quote

I agree. If you dont give him stuff you will not get a good spot. The last 3-4 shows before covid it was more like a flea market, Vendors set up with fudge, purses, tens units, and mostly fair/flea market stuff. A huge let down I drove 60 miles and paid entry.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#5]
The show in January had dealers in there doing shady stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top