Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2022 11:27:12 PM EDT
Might have a day or two to kill there early next week...
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:13:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#2]
In town for Jeep Beach?

Bass Pro and Academy both usually have a good amount of ammo in stock.

Florida Gun Exchange is a big store - good selection - but their prices can be crazy.

Volusia County Gun Club has open range days (I’m pretty sure it’s Mondays and Wednesdays) for non-members. It’s somewhere around $25 for the day. Nice outdoor range.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Highly recommend Florida Gun Exchange.  Sure, there are your typical brick and mortar high prices, but staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and they will "work" on the price for you.  Bought my first suppressor from them, and they made it as painless as possible, and gave me a good deal on the suppressor.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks all!  My interests run more to used and unique firearms these days so any recommended shops for that?
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 3:35:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Bucks is a rip off and pedo ran at one time.

AAA is deland is rather interesting lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:17:11 PM EDT
[#6]
AAA Gun and Pawn in DeLand if you want unique stuff.

Volusia County Gun Club's open days are Monday & Wednesday (I'm an RSO there).

If you looking for skeet, trap or Sporting Clays, Volusia Skeet & Trap Club is down the road from VCGC.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
AAA Gun and Pawn in DeLand if you want unique stuff.

Volusia County Gun Club's open days are Monday & Wednesday (I'm an RSO there).

If you looking for skeet, trap or Sporting Clays, Volusia Skeet & Trap Club is down the road from VCGC.
View Quote

Steel Fox Firearms is in DeLand as well. I haven't been there, but I've heard that they usually have a good selection of stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top