Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2019 9:07:40 AM EDT
Hey fellas headed up for a week around the York area are there any good shops that you would recommend?Already plan on going to the Trading Post
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/17/2019 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Kittery Trading Post...largest accesible inventory of any gun store I have been in...will be glad you stopped.
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 8:01:50 PM EDT
[#3]
To shop? Yeah, Kittery Trading Post. Can't beat that selection.

To use as an FFL for transfers? I'm super fond of Ironclad Arms in Wells (he's a kitchen table dealer). Local Fire Fighter. Often has tables at the local gunshows. There's also a kitchen table guy I used in York once... it'll come to me. He's on Scituate Road. And there's a new guy out of Acton that I've also used and he's solid.
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To shop? Yeah, Kittery Trading Post. Can't beat that selection.

To use as an FFL for transfers? I'm super fond of Ironclad Arms in Wells (he's a kitchen table dealer). Local Fire Fighter. Often has tables at the local gunshows. There's also a kitchen table guy I used in York once... it'll come to me. He's on Scituate Road. And there's a new guy out of Acton that I've also used and he's solid.
View Quote
I know I'm late but in case others may want to know, the guy on Scituate is Fouled Anchor Arms. Good guy and Navy vet, he's done my last three or four transfers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top