Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2021 7:16:52 PM EDT
Looking for a place with steel and more than 100yds. The PAGC range was decent enough for occasional plinking but looking for some more options. Restricted access would be nice and make the wife happier. I know about Tulpehocken Rifle and Pistol near pine Grove and Hamburg Rifle and Pistol (required NRA membership last I heard). Any recommendations? Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe try Friedensburg rod and Gun club. They have a private range but it’s been over 20 years since I’ve been there.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 3:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I'll take a look at it
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Atglen has 500 meters.

New Holland has 600 or 700 yards, IIRC.

Mifflin has 1050 yards.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 11:12:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Miff is becoming a ripp off
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I belong to Hamburg rifle and pistol and yes, they require an NRA membership to belong there. Rifle range is 100, 200, and 300 yards with some steel targets. Pistol range, shotgun range, and 2 sight-in ranges of 50 yards. They also have an archery range. They have an electronic gate that requires a pass code for security, I've been a member there for several years now and I don't shoot anywhere else as I really like it there. They have a website where you can join or at least print off an application and if you don't have an NRA membership, they will get one for you. Every time I've been there it's not crowded at all, a very enjoyable place to shoot and have fun. The only thing they really ask is to be mindful of others and leave it cleaner than you found it and for me that's easily done.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 5:49:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Fleetwood fish and Game is excellent. They are growing rapidly and adding new things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top