Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2020 5:56:32 PM EDT
Prefer not to ship my lowers out of state.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 12:19:43 AM EDT
[#1]
CNS Engraving in Powell, OH. They’ve done a couple NFA engravings for me. Good group of guys run the shop.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Second on CNS. I follow them on Fb and they do some awesome stuff. The 1911 they just engraved was sweet!
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 8:46:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Prefer not to ship my lowers out of state.
View Quote
If the I-75 / I-70 interchange does not bother you for drive over,, and you a Facebook user,, message Pete and see if he be in on Saturday and do it while you wait..

Wicked Weapons
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:27:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If the I-75 / I-70 interchange does not bother you for drive over,, and you a Facebook user,, message Pete and see if he be in on Saturday and do it while you wait..

Wicked Weapons
View Quote
I had great experiences with Wicked Weapons. Stopped by their shop on a trip and they did the engraving while I was there (do confirm with them beforehand). They brought me back to the laser engraver and we worked out font size / location / etc. for each of the firearms I was engraving.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top