Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2020 3:35:18 AM EDT
Been a few years since I bought one from a store.
Saw some thing about drivers licenses and po boxes not being valid anymore.
Do have a voter card and hunting license with my street address.

Looking at getting my youngest a .22 while I am in Los Anchorage.
If I can find any scout rifles.

If I have time might see if I can scare up a couple of lowers if there are any.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 4:50:09 AM EDT
[#1]
If you have a P.O. Box on your drivers license then you need to have a secondary id that has your physical address and is issued by a government agency. Voter ID or hunting license both meet that requirement.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.

Just hope I can find a .22 for my youngest.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet you’ll be able to. Even in the heat of the panic .22s even 10/22s were still on the shelf.

ETA: you won’t find any Ammo for it

Link Posted: 11/6/2020 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#4]
the new/renewed ccw has both PO and physical address so this will work also ....
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Found some lowers in stock.

Hopefully I will have time to get a couple if they remain in stock.

Will dip into savings for this.
Damn election.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 3:44:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet you'll be able to. Even in the heat of the panic .22s even 10/22s were still on the shelf.

ETA: you won't find any Ammo for it

View Quote

I got two boxes of CCI target .22 a week or two ago at Sportsman's in Wasilla, along with two boxes of Winchester white box .45 ACP.  Arctic Ammo had some too, along with a 10/22 takedown, didn't check to see if Sportsman's had any 10/22s, AA had it hanging right by the door though.  It doesn't sit on the shelves long but it's coming in, just have to keep checking.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 4:15:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I got two boxes of CCI target .22 a week or two ago at Sportsman's in Wasilla, along with two boxes of Winchester white box .45 ACP.  Arctic Ammo had some too, along with a 10/22 takedown, didn't check to see if Sportsman's had any 10/22s, AA had it hanging right by the door though.  It doesn't sit on the shelves long but it's coming in, just have to keep checking.
View Quote
Looking for a bolt action .22.
Cz scout or ruger American compact.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 4:52:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Car registration works also.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I bet you'll be able to. Even in the heat of the panic .22s even 10/22s were still on the shelf.

ETA: you won't find any Ammo for it

View Quote
I can hook you up with ammo if you're short
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 6:39:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Update found a ruger American compact in muddy girl camo at great northern guns on sale to boot.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

What model takedown? I’m still trying to pick one up that sportsman’s screwed me out of.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:34:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What model takedown? I'm still trying to pick one up that sportsman's screwed me out of.
View Quote

Pretty sure it was a 11100.  I didn't look too close at it, I was actually there picking one up that I got on the Mil EE.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 3:34:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Pretty sure it was a 11100.  I didn't look too close at it, I was actually there picking one up that I got on the Mil EE.
View Quote

Nice! I've been looking for one. Will probably swing by there tomorrow and order one if possible. Are you getting a binary for it?
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 3:59:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Nice! I've been looking for one. Will probably swing by there tomorrow and order one if possible. Are you getting a binary for it?
View Quote

Never say never, but kind of hard to justify buying a trigger that costs more than I have in the gun.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Found a couple of lowers.

Edc does have some ammo but it is going fast.

Will have them in luggage.
Do I tell them they are in there.

Buying a case with locks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top