Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2020 11:33:17 AM EDT
Looking for a place to shoot past 200y around Frankfort. If you know of any please let me know.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for a place to shoot past 200y around Frankfort. If you know of any please let me know.
View Quote

Probably the closest range is in Junction city which is about an hour away.   It has a rifle range out to 300 yards.  

Costs about $100 a year for membership.   Membership is Jan 1 thru December 31st.   No discount if you sign up half way through the year.  

They have a nice rifle range and a decent pistol range.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:38:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Probably the closest range is in Junction city which is about an hour away.   It has a rifle range out to 300 yards.  

Costs about $100 a year for membership.   Membership is Jan 1 thru December 31st.   No discount if you sign up half way through the year.  

They have a nice rifle range and a decent pistol range.
View Quote

Boyle fish and game club.

They have sign ups at Curtsingers last I renewed.

Its been a couple years since I was a member there but they had steel targets out to ~300.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Anderson County Sportsman's Club is only a few minutes away and has steel out to 300. I think they have a non-steel range that goes even further if I remember correctly. Only downside is you either have to have a membership or be attending a public event.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:15:17 PM EDT
[#4]
@deathmetal

You in Frankfort?  I'm on the west side.
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@deathmetal

You in Frankfort?  I'm on the west side.
View Quote

10-4

Been looking for a local place to test handloads out past 200y. Anderson Co. has the range but it's damn near impossible to become a member.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I got in as a member the first time I applied at ACSC. Info about application should be on the website. You have to have two members sign your application.  I’d be happy to help you with the signatures. They recently added a 500 yard range. I think maybe a 600 yard too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top