Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2020 7:56:22 PM EDT
We are moving to Toano in James City County from Newport News. We wanted
to get into York County because of the schools there & Sheriff Diggs & Ben Hahn,
but things just did not work out that way.... Hellacious hot home sellers market
currently :(

How does Sheriff Hardin stand on the 2A? What about the Commonwealth
Attorney, who I cannot find a name for?

Just wondering if I need to worry about the no-knock & Red Flag bullshit....
Would not have been an issue at all in York County :(

We will be living near Exit 227, going South on Hwy. 30 a couple of miles from 64.
Is that area pretty good as far as crime goes?

Thanks in advance !
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The CA there is Nathan Green. I'm not sure about his stances on those issues; I stopped taking cases in that jurisdiction several years ago.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 3:17:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't live in JCC. But I work there. We're not friends or anything. But I know Sheriff Hardin. He is a good guy & very pro 2A. Though the Williamsburg-James City County Sheriff’s Office is rather small. About 20 total members. They deal strictly with court stuff/courthouse. Law enforcement is done by the James City County Police Department. never met the Chief of JCCPD. But I've met/know quite a few officers & they are all very pro 2A as well & think the red flag stuff is crap.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 6:10:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Toano is a nice area, they’ve had a guerrilla farmers market going on since this started.

JBB is a great school, stonehouse is ok. Area is very 2A friendly.  PM me if you have any questions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top