Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 2/15/2021 12:23:41 PM EDT
I remember seeing one at the D-port gun show a couple years ago, but didn't get a card and sure as heck don't remember names.

Im looking to Form 1 a suppressor and decided I'd like to try the solvent trap route. Would like to support local if possible. Especially if they allow walk-ins so i can talk to a human and learn more about the process and how to properly construct the thing.

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#1]
creative arms on the east side
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 9:36:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Creative Arms now requires a completed and approved ATF form. However, check them out and I expect they will be helpful in the process.

They are legitimate national leaders in the market as Quiet Bore IIRC. Check out their videos, complete the application and it will be a good outcome.

Link Posted: 2/15/2021 10:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Creative Arms now requires a completed and approved ATF form. However, check them out and I expect they will be helpful in the process.

They are legitimate national leaders in the market as Quiet Bore IIRC. Check out their videos, complete the application and it will be a good outcome.

View Quote
Good to know. I have an idea of what I'm gonna need to throw one together for both a pistol and a rifle, but that last 20% of my knowledge gap is crucial.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 8:31:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good to know. I have an idea of what I'm gonna need to throw one together for both a pistol and a rifle, but that last 20% of my knowledge gap is crucial.

Thanks!
View Quote

Form 1 Silencer Technical Discussions
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:54:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, I've been reading through there and this Form 1 suppressor page on book face trying to learn a thing or two.

None of my shooting buddies has anything class3, let alone form 1, so I'm going it myself.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:21:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I did my form 1 last year, this video walks you thru filling the form 1 online.

https://youtu.be/8Ta-dKsczck
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top