Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 11/18/2021 12:51:34 PM EDT
I am trying to sell a gun but the stinking UPS next day rates are a third of the selling price.

I used to just use Gun Envy in Columbus to ship guns out but they were bought by another company who is not returning emails right now. Does anyone know of a dealer in the Chillicothe area that is willing to ship to an FFL in another state? Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 6:42:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never used this but have this link saved from a recommendation here.

https://www.shipmygun.com/go/
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 9:49:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hkusp] [#2]
Nobody would just drop it off at a UPS Store. People probably have done that though.
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 11:25:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hkusp:
Nobody would just drop it off at a UPS Store. People probably have done that though.
View Quote

What? I never said drop it off at a UPS store, you have to use a hub and declare it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#4]
JJ Gun in Brookville will ship for you.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 12:59:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I just used shipmygun.com and it was pretty painless.  Only issue might be how far you are from an actual UPS shipping hub(not a UPS store).  Overall price was less than I could do it myself.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top