Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2021 11:51:24 AM EDT
Blanchard checking in , I was cruising the back roads to my fishing spot last week and I saw a sign for a Whisky Six tactical and was wondering if any of y’all had shot there. I called and they are machine gun friendly and have a several hundred yard range.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:27:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By home_alone1:
Blanchard checking in , I was cruising the back roads to my fishing spot last week and I saw a sign for a Whisky Six tactical and was wondering if any of y’all had shot there. I called and they are machine gun friendly and have a several hundred yard range.
View Quote

No but I’ve heard that they are good folk.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:47:13 AM EDT
I haven't, but it's ran by Jason Williamson and he's a good dude, and certainly not a Fudd or anything. With him in charge I am sure the place has to be decent, and having served with Jason in the Marines I can vouch that he can provide some good training.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 9:18:41 AM EDT
I’ve lived in the Blanchard area almost thirty years and I’ve never heard of this place. What is it? Where is it?
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 10:13:40 AM EDT
I too know Jason personally and he is as solid as they come.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 2:56:56 PM EDT
I still belong to the OKCGC but moved to Blanchard last year. Would love to hear more.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 4:35:44 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By leemozoid:
I still belong to the OKCGC but moved to Blanchard last year. Would love to hear more.
View Quote

Where in Blanchard are you ? I’m in 4 lakes we should meet up for a beer sometime.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:28:39 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By home_alone1:

Where in Blanchard are you ? I’m in 4 lakes we should meet up for a beer sometime.
View Quote

Council up by KT's Smokehouse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Stay Informed On All Things 2A

Sign up and receive updates every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the ARFCOM community, breaking news and legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement.
Top Top