Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2021 8:10:37 PM EDT
Hey guys,

I'm looking for someone that knows how to build AK's around Arkansas. I'd love to watch and learn. Looking forward to hearing responses. Best wishes,

- Cap
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately only an FFL can build a gun for you legally.

The ATF is a bit out of control these days so don't be surprised if you don't get much response here. This isn't a high traffic forum anyway for the last years.

Good luck with your quest, the AK is a tube pressed into some sheet metal, it can literally be built by smashing it together with hammers and rocks so don't over think it.

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 2:54:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unfortunately only an FFL can build a gun for you legally.

The ATF is a bit out of control these days so don't be surprised if you don't get much response here. This isn't a high traffic forum anyway for the last years.

Good luck with your quest, the AK is a tube pressed into some sheet metal, it can literally be built by smashing it together with hammers and rocks so don't over think it.

https://i.imgur.com/SEr3WKA.jpg

View Quote

Alot more involved than building an AR15. Try riveting and using a hydraulic press.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top