Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2020 5:30:08 PM EDT
Senate Bill 469 would allow gun ranges currently protected by NH's range protection law to be sued by individuals and municipalities for noise, etc, even though the range was legal when it was built.

Please contact the committee members and urge them to oppose.

Here's an easy NRA link. As usual, please delete the stock email text and write your own.

https://act.nraila.org/actions/campaigns/7620
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 7:18:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Edited.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 10:13:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Edited.
View Quote
Seeya.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 11:53:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I read about this like last night. I haven't lived in NH for a few years due to the Marines but it seems like it is becoming grim there for those who are capable of independent or higher levels of thought. I keep getting mysterious text messages from random numbers asking if I plan on meeting at a Bernie Sanders rally or voting for Elizabeth Warren. I am really hoping people will get their acts together and realize the dems don't give a fuck about them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Edited.
View Quote
You are quite “special”
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Edited.
View Quote
Do you take enjoyment waking up every morning and shitting all over the state of NH ? Every single post out of your mouth is nothing but morbid whining and arguing with other members. Do the rest of us a favor who are making an effort to hang tough for our state of NH and just GTFO. Pretty simple.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 2:40:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Senate Bill 469 would allow gun ranges currently protected by NH's range protection law to be sued by individuals and municipalities for noise, etc, even though the range was legal when it was built.

Please contact the committee members and urge them to oppose.

Here's an easy NRA link. As usual, please delete the stock email text and write your own.

https://act.nraila.org/actions/campaigns/7620
View Quote
Dam, this is the first i'm hearing of this one and I have not heard any discussion at my gun club.

Update,  did my part and constructed a letter in my own words opposing this bill !
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 1:14:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Dam, this is the first i'm hearing of this one and I have not heard any discussion at my gun club.

Update,  did my part and constructed a letter in my own words opposing this bill !
View Quote
You can join NHFC (or just subscribe to their email list on the right side) and get solid and timely updates.
They do an excellent job staying on top of things.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 5:52:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Edited.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 10:25:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You are quite “special”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NH is pretty much all done when it comes to 2A rights. The only think that is protecting us from MA type gun laws and restrictions is RINO Chris Sununu.
Dude only won by a few thousand votes.
If he didn't, we'd be all done today.
We lost the house and senate.
Look at what the house and senate looks like today.
Democrats 233, Republicans 164.
Hello, and you're still in denial... LMFAO.
Gun Ranges? LOL....
Time to get the F out of here and move to a solid red fly over state..
Who in their wildest dreams would think that NH is the Live Free Or Die 2A friendly state that is was forty years ago?
We haven't voted RED in a presidential election since old man Bush 41.
That's right. The Reagan days!
30 plus years ago..... LMAO.
You are quite “special”
He shitposts in every NH HTF thread that has anything to do with politics and legislation.
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He shitposts in every NH HTF thread that has anything to do with politics and legislation.
View Quote
Yup. And based on post count/join date, I'd say the vast majority of his posts are ONLY that.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 10:48:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Any update on the status of this bill ? The last info I read was the bill is tabled for more discussion ?
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 10:52:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 2:35:53 PM EDT
[#15]
According to an email I got today from the NRA, this bullshit bill was defeated 24-0 in the NH Senate on March 5.

Chalk one up for the good guys!
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 11:33:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Now just to get all those left win nuts out of NH.. Shitty thing is all the people looking for free shit they are promised, it is going to be very difficult to get that state red again. Feel the Bern unfortunately. Especially when Massachusetts is the California of the North East and all the shit heads who are ruining that state leave and try to turn every other state into Mass. I also am not pretending like the Republicans give a fuck about us either, many of them cant get out of their own way and do the same thing the Dems do say anything to get elected.
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top