Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2018 7:28:06 PM EDT
As my last thread may have led on to I am finally making my way to the Valley of the Sun.  Have a gig lined up in the north part of Scottsdale at the end of March. Looking for anyone with a good contact in property management.  Have been cruising the typical sites, Zillo Hot Pads Apartments.com ect but it would be cool to speak with someone like minded.  Just me so a one bdrm is fine, no pets ect. Have a 25 mile commute now so am not adverse to a little driving.  Am sort of familiar to the area as I get down there a couple times a year.  Any help would be great.

Thanks

Sir James...
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You have lots of options. How far north scottsdale? Apartments in the area will be a little pricey, but they will be nice. You'll want to avoid anything in the east/southeast valley because the commute heading that way is rough.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 7:18:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You have lots of options. How far north scottsdale? Apartments in the area will be a little pricey, but they will be nice. You'll want to avoid anything in the east/southeast valley because the commute heading that way is rough.
View Quote
The gig is at the airport in SDL, figured it will be pricey in that local.  Will be working second shift so that will help with commute times (though I am used to shitty traffic living in the Puget Sound area) Found a couple interesting places in the North End near DVT and I have a friend that lives in Gilbert saying to look there.

Sir James...
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 8:45:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The gig is at the airport in SDL, figured it will be pricey in that local.  Will be working second shift so that will help with commute times (though I am used to shitty traffic living in the Puget Sound area) Found a couple interesting places in the North End near DVT and I have a friend that lives in Gilbert saying to look there.

Sir James...
View Quote
I live about a mile South of DVT. The apartment complexes around there can get a little rough. Look closer toward scottsdale, East along the 101. Your unit, complex and your neighbors will be much nicer, for not that much more rent.

Gilbert is going to be a long ass commute. I'd suggest trying to get closer to the airport.

I'm actually just finishing up a shift staring into a hangar all night at SDL right now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a unit opening up in March.  Arcadia area, about 25 minutes to SDL but lots of good restaurants in the area.  2 bed/2 bath.  Maybe we can make something work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top