Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2022 11:10:22 PM EDT
Anyone going to the gun show this weekend? It's a usually a pretty decent one compared to most others around our area.

My dad and I try to go every year. Two years ago my dad came home with an '03 Springfield, last year I brought home a Zip 22lr for $125

I'm taking a Remington 870 and Glock 48 to either sell or trade if I can find anyone interested while there.

Also bringing 2000 large pistol primers that I can hopefully trade for some large rifle or small pistol.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 2:28:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe. I live in the next county to the east. Is it still on the north side of town?

Wanted to do the Ferdinand show, but was too busy to attend.........
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe. I live in the next county to the east. Is it still on the north side of town?

Wanted to do the Ferdinand show, but was too busy to attend.........
View Quote

It was this past weekend on the North side at the event center. Prices were out of control. One guy had a box of 1000 primers that looked like they were from the 80's for $400, and $40/100ct.

I was there for about 2 hours and only seen two people actually buy something.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh crap, I was only a few days late. lol

Sounds like I didn't miss anything. Would have been interested in primers, but not at that price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top