Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2021 5:35:38 PM EDT
It was great to meet @Emu and our first visit to the Angry Emu range.  Love the layout.  My wife brought her friend and they really enjoyed it.  Thanks Emu!  We tidied up a little and I left a range-improvement donation and locked up before leaving.  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It was great to meet @Emu and our first visit to the Angry Emu range.  Love the layout.  My wife brought her friend and they really enjoyed it.  Thanks Emu!  We tidied up a little and I left a range-improvement donation and locked up before leaving.  

ROCK6
View Quote

Thanks much for the kind words and the donation! Also I much appreciated the help with the mower. I'm glad the ladies enjoyed themselves out there. It is truly amazing the difference between shooting at an indoor range and being out there in the low stress environment of an outdoor range that you have to yourselves. It does my heart good to be able to provide a "non-threatening" atmosphere where ladies can actually enjoy learning the shooting sports with their families.

I hope y'all can make it back out soon!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top