Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2022 12:48:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:59:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I enjoyed those years of having my apartment broken into by the homeless, $600 utility bills, and shitty roads thank to Gillum the Chillum.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't help but feel that if Andrew had won the gubernatorial election, all of this would have been swept under the rug.  Usually,  the well connected are well protected.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can't help but feel that if Andrew had won the gubernatorial election, all of this would have been swept under the rug.  Usually,  the well connected are well protected.
View Quote

As well as Florida would have been fucked in the ass,  just like he was.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 9:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

There is no karma, only correction
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 8:19:02 AM EDT
[#6]
We should all be thankful the bi-sexual meth head is not running the state.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Every time I see something like this about AG I remind everyone that voted for him the disaster we avoided, some of them still don't get it.
All they could see in Ron was a white male Republican and they didn't like him.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 2:57:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every time I see something like this about AG I remind everyone that voted for him the disaster we avoided, some of them still don't get it.
All they could see in Ron was a white male Republican and they didn't like him.
View Quote

We went from a near disaster to having the BEST governor in the nation. What a sigh of relief that the gangsters in BC and PBC weren't able to steal it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#9]
We are SOOOO lucky DeSantis won.  Holy shit! Can you imagine the shape Florida would be in with him in charge?
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#10]
He says the allegations are false. I think we should believe him...
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Can't believe that walking disaster only lost by 50k. Such is the state of the media that they were able to bury all the dirt on this dude and present him as the next measiah...

And what kind of vetting does the party do? Jeez, even Obama and his citizenship isn't known for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top