Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2020 3:18:31 PM EDT
Not really locked down, just more cautious, lol, always armed, doors locked, etc.

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/Deputies-staging-at-Churchville-Elementary-School-to-search-for-wanted-suspect-569867921.html?fbclid=IwAR2sEy0HjBQZJGLQ_WANu8JTaBO17i0W1XMBLN1Z5Jto8yj2lW26VQ3PndY

Local went off the rails, scanner been busy last few days. Anyone with camp/cabins in my AO may wanna check on them or i can check for you. They are up in Watago area still looking, deputies and marshalls in area.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, guy sounds like he went full tilt on the crime spree.  This wont end well for him or the people involved.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 1:12:52 PM EDT
[#2]
They still looking for him as of this morning, he is local. Dunno if he actually where they searching but dude seems to know how to acquire vehicles
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#3]
They literally just got him. Spend a lot of time hunting him down, but they nabbed him.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 9:19:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They literally just got him. Spend a lot of time hunting him down, but they nabbed him.
View Quote

@die-tryin

Did they say where in Pocahontas they caught him?
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@die-tryin

Did they say where in Pocahontas they caught him?
View Quote

Buckeye, off spruce flat rd.

Apparently whole family around are an issue from what ive been told.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#6]
A buddy of mine that I shoot with alerted us to hm being wanted.  Glad that he is off the streets.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Yea, his whole family is well known around here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top