Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2021 6:49:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 8:03:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Understand this SIGNED INTO LAW Legislations IS NOT just "gun manufacturers" it includes makers of ammunition, magazines, and accessories.
Clubs, Associations, Distributors, Dealers, et.al. are ALSO included.
It's only a matter of time before some asshole goes on a rampage and everyone back to the where the metal came out of the ground will be included in Lawsuits.
The reason the Senate gave for the necessity, hinged around their assertions that violent crimes were happening in particular poor black neighborhoods with 74% of the guns that were illegally obtained outside the State....so everybody gets fucked for it, since there's no money where the crimes mostly occur.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 8:54:18 AM EDT
[#2]
The gun Industry needs to grow a large set and cut off all police agency.

Sorry since we can be sued we are not allowing you to purchase anything.. until they do they will continue to be screwed by the left.

Than sue the state for the average person not be able to exercise there right to keep and bear arms due to it..  

Link Posted: 7/26/2021 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Understand this SIGNED INTO LAW Legislations IS NOT just "gun manufacturers" it includes makers of ammunition, magazines, and accessories.
Clubs, Associations, Distributors, Dealers, et.al. are ALSO included.
It's only a matter of time before some asshole goes on a rampage and everyone back to the where the metal came out of the ground will be included in Lawsuits.
The reason the Senate gave for the necessity, hinged around their assertions that violent crimes were happening in particular poor black neighborhoods with 74% of the guns that were illegally obtained outside the State....so everybody gets fucked for it, since there's no money where the crimes mostly occur.
View Quote

Precisely why, if I don't see a challenge mounted to this law by the end of the year, I will not be renewing my state dealers license and will cease all operations.
They wont care if they can win a suit against dealers; they'll file suit to harass as many dealers as possible into closing to avoid exposure to suits they can't afford to fight.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 12:40:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Precisely why, if I don't see a challenge mounted to this law by the end of the year, I will not be renewing my state dealers license and will cease all operations.
They wont care if they can win a suit against dealers; they'll file suit to harass as many dealers as possible into closing to avoid exposure to suits they can't afford to fight.
View Quote

Word has it the NSSF is going to challenge it as they represent and/or have membership with damn near everyone on the industry side.

I'm not by any means an attorney, but have been told to "have a Case" you have to have a Body: someone harmed and willing to go the distance in fighting a Lawsuit.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 3:54:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Word has it the NSSF is going to challenge it as they represent and/or have membership with damn near everyone on the industry side.

I'm not by any means an attorney, but have been told to "have a Case" you have to have a Body: someone harmed and willing to go the distance in fighting a Lawsuit.  
View Quote

It'll take years for them to come up with such a person, I suspect.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It'll take years for them to come up with such a person, I suspect.
View Quote

People don't realize how long it takes for something to reach the higher courts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top