Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2020 7:32:08 AM EDT
A brand new Shoot Point Blank gun store and range has opened in Wixom. They have some ammo in many calibers.
There was just a plain 3 box limit (or 1 bulk box) on opening day last Saturday but after a decent sacking that day, they now require that you either rent a range slot, buy a membership, or purchase a gun.

The range prices seem OK and some specials, and there is a deal on the memberships right now. Pretty decent selection of guns considering, but they had no Sp5k, or Marlin 1894CSBL's unfortunately. Anyway, heads up. I was able to grab 3 boxes of .357mag.

S.P.B. Wixom
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Am I the only one who just sees a blank page from their website?

Never mind, it works for me now.....we shop at the Sam's Club nearby, so will have to check out the range.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Am I the only one who just sees a blank page from their website?
View Quote

Must be, loaded fine for me.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:26:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Site loaded fine, but do they have any actual ammo?

All I found were snap caps, BB's, and pellets.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Site loaded fine, but do they have any actual ammo?

All I found were snap caps, BB's, and pellets.
View Quote

I was there yesterday, and there was still plenty.
They're not putting ammo online, for obvious reasons.
If it's a LONG drive, you might want to call them first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top