Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2021 5:27:58 PM EDT
Any left in Mass. ?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:47:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I see it available at every shop on the south shore. The problem is it’s normally $25-30 per box.

I know of one shop that is somewhat reasonable at $18/ box but they limit it to 1 per person if it’s even in stock.

If you’re in the area you could check out Bass Pro or Cabelas. I guess they are no longer doing online sales of ammo or reloading components so hopefully that means more stuff will make it to the store shelves.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:50:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I haven't gone into a gun store in over a year. Four Seasons has ammo off and on. Get onto their email list and they'll let you know. fsguns.com (no affiliation)
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:29:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djsmiles] [#4]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:44:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Emoto:
I haven't gone into a gun store in over a year. Four Seasons has ammo off and on. Get onto their email list and they'll let you know. fsguns.com (no affiliation)
View Quote

That’s my go-to shop to buy guns,  but I live south of Boston.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:53:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: steve8140] [#6]
Originally Posted By Blue_Monkey:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Blue_Monkey:
Originally Posted By Emoto:

Used to be a decent shop once you’re in but I refuse to go there now.

The only three times I’ve been there it was an absolute nightmare to deal with anyone. It had the reputation of a deli line for a reason and have you fill out a 4473 before even looking at a gun.

Typically a good selection but by far the worst set up and treatment of the other 50+ gun shops around.
That’s spread out over the last 10 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top