Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2022 3:41:51 PM EDT
Some of you may have kids going there or you are thinking about sending your kids there. Just a head up...the schools have been infiltrated hy the left. Openly homosexual teachers wearing rainbow and trans colors. The ironwood elementary location has numerous teachers who are openly gay. The pe teacher wearing rainbow hats and lanyards everyday. She also always has to talk about her and her wife. Technology teacher there handing out trans stickers.

Few years ago this would not be tolerated. I was told by a director there a few years ago that if teachers were doing these things they would be removed. Well guess what? Not anymore. Kids with green hair, piercing and lots of cursing. Science classes are teaching how we should do away with fossil fuels. Science teacher at the ironwood location said we need to do away with semi trucks becuase of all the pollution

I am a current employee and just thought Id give everyone an insider persepctive. Any questions feel free to im me since Ive been there since their start
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:17:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Good information. One of these is being built in the West Valley.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:20:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Are the Gilbert ones like this too?
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#3]
It’s almost like there’s a certain agenda afoot…creative destruction? Destroying our culture and society as we know it and replace it with…
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:58:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are the Gilbert ones like this too?
View Quote

Yes. Gilbert south, gilbert and gilbert north hs and elementary
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 12:21:38 AM EDT
[#5]
BASIS
Great Hearts

Both are top notch.
I interviewed at a GreatHearts for a teaching position, they asked all the right questions to weed out people who want to Indoctrinate kids. Although I didn't take a teaching position with them (pay and benefits were too low) it solidified my decision to send my kids there afterthe6 finished K-8 in our Lutheran private school.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top