Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2021 6:02:23 PM EDT
HaHa.  Doomer Murphy is at it again!!  No shot and no mask for me!!

The entire state of New Jersey now falls under the CDC’s guidance for indoor mask-wearing, according to the federal agency’s latest map of virus transmission rates across the US.

Every single one of the state’s 21 counties has become marked red or orange, indicating “high” or “substantial” rates of COVID-19 cases — triggering the federal government’s recommendation of indoor masks even for the vaccinated.

Just 10 counties in the Garden State had virus levels that high at the start of the month, according to NJ.com.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/08/all-of-nj-should-now-mask-up-indoors-regardless-of-vax-cdc-says/
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:26:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:26:29 PM EDT
Here's a decent video from this thread explaining our current state.  No mask or jab here either.

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 7:50:25 AM EDT
LOL didn't we have the 2nd highest transmission or death rates the first go round? Murphy knows what he's doing when it comes to killing citizens and replacing them with illegals.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 8:41:55 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ferrisx:
LOL didn't we have the 2nd highest transmission or death rates the first go round? Murphy knows what he's doing when it comes to killing citizens and replacing them with illegals.
View Quote

This assumes that the deaths attributed to Covid were actually caused by Covid and not presumed.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 9:29:33 AM EDT
No shot and no mask for me because I tested positive on July 1, however for the first time in medical history natural immunity has zero value. Even if the storm troopers show up at my door I will not receive the experimental spike protein jab.

I do have to disclose that I became infected in Atlanta and became a statistic in Palm Beach County, Fla. which is where I was when I tested positive. The next day I received the Regeneron infusion which by the way created havoc with my body, two days        later I initiated the ivermectin protocol which probably expedited the initial recovery, after a two week quarantine required by the airline I returned to NJ.  It's been a rough road back to normal, not quite there yet, around ten percent to go.

As for the masks, science be damned, they prevent NOTHING! The mandate is nothing more than a "you must do as we tell you to do" power play. Unfortunate for individuals who are being forced to receive the experimental jab. Being faced with the choice of having a job and the benefits that come with it or loose it, many folks will be forced to surrender to the jack boot.

I am seventy years old and the last time I saw this type of intimidation I was living in a communist country. Wait, let me wipe off the cobwebs from my eyes, am I once again living under a communist regime?

Link Posted: 8/11/2021 9:52:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Demeroma:
Here's a decent video from this thread explaining our current state.  No mask or jab here either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M
View Quote

EXCELLENT!!! Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 6:10:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 4:59:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LUGERMAN:
HaHa.  Doomer Murphy is at it again!!  No shot and no mask for me!!

The entire state of New Jersey now falls under the CDC’s guidance for indoor mask-wearing, according to the federal agency’s latest map of virus transmission rates across the US.

Every single one of the state’s 21 counties has become marked red or orange, indicating “high” or “substantial” rates of COVID-19 cases — triggering the federal government’s recommendation of indoor masks even for the vaccinated.

Just 10 counties in the Garden State had virus levels that high at the start of the month, according to NJ.com.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/08/all-of-nj-should-now-mask-up-indoors-regardless-of-vax-cdc-says/
View Quote

BUT< BUT <BUT....I thought they said that if you get the Fauchi ouchy you would be ok?
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:39:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 5:55:25 PM EDT
Well we already see some of those "idiots" wearing their masks in their cars with no one else inside
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 9:51:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NZT:
There are THEM and there are US.
View Quote

It's so dead lately on this forum that I am re-reading old posts, specially on a stormy night with "Tornado Warning" flashing on my cell, so I came across this old post, and I wanted to tell you that:

You sound like Pink Floyd
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.