Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2020 4:48:40 PM EDT
Here's a sneak preview of their Fernandina store:

I'm kidding, of course, but I have a pretty good idea that many shelves are pretty bare. As it is I'm no driving an hour to stand in line for what may possibly be hours to find out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#1]
They never have anything in the stores so, meh...
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Here's a sneak preview of their Fernandina store:

https://www.ammoland.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Empty-Ammuntion-Shelves.jpg

I'm kidding, of course, but I have a pretty good idea that many shelves are pretty bare. As it is I'm no driving an hour to stand in line for what may possibly be hours to find out.
View Quote

They weren't.... up until 30 minutes after they reopened.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They never have anything in the stores so, meh...
View Quote

Errr, I just finished spending a couple hundred dollars on stuff in the 50% off bins. REALLY nice stuff, including high-end rails.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 7:48:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Good, I got a gift card for Christmas I want to spend.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 9:58:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Wonder how fast their next blem upper sale will sell out.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 10:14:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Spaceballs - "We ain't found shit!"
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By d16man:
@Gamecockoperator and I went to Fernandina today to pick up some lowers.   Maybe 5 people in the store.  Fairly stocked except 556.  In and put quickly.   It was nice.
View Quote

yeah i think being closed did them some good as they had more stock out than normal, although they still had a lot of empty slots.  I think its cause the warehouse isnt getting them the stuff they need. ( @palmettostatearmory ) hopefully josiah will be able to help get them the stuff they need, as theres no reason for that store to have empty bins for ar15 small parts, but yet it does.  

Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:58:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 1:22:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:

What AR small parts were they out of?

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote

Dude, seriously? I practically give them a list every couple days. I'd love to see some PA-10 dust cover rods, or even some dust cover assemblies, as I'm in dire need of one right now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Josiah,
  Fernandina needs to stock their small parts like the Summerville store does.........in Akro Bins, not that lone multi-sided display with the little baggies of misc. parts. I've too left disappointed several times needing a lowly small part like a detent, extractor spring ect.... and none to be found in house.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:

What AR small parts were they out of?

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I might run over to the one in Greenville. Im in the Clemson-Seneca area for work for 2 weeks and dont have anything else to do.

Absolutely beautiful state by the way. I have been loving my time in SC so far.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Hking:
I might run over to the one in Greenville. Im in the Clemson-Seneca area for work for 2 weeks and dont have anything else to do.

Absolutely beautiful state by the way. I have been loving my time in SC so far.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top