Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2020 7:42:20 AM EDT
Alabama is now offering Gadsten don’t tread on me license plates nice bright yellow with the with the snake. Check out the licensing website for further details
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 8:06:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw those when I was getting my wife’s tag on Monday.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 8:32:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice. I'll have to swap now.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I think that Roy Moore came up with that tag. Proceeds go to a "foundation of Moral law" which he is the founder of and his wife runs it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#4]
They look neat!  You can also customize it with as little as 2 Alfa numeric characters on up to 5
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think that Roy Moore came up with that tag. Proceeds go to a "foundation of Moral law" which he is the founder of and his wife runs it.
View Quote

But yet, it's ok for the Clintons to pay themselves Millions from their foundation.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

But yet, it's ok for the Clintons to pay themselves Millions from their foundation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Clintons should be in jail.    I just like full disclosure.  

BTW, I voted for Roy Moore when Doug Jones was running against him.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:26:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think about 20% of Jones' votes were Ghost Votes.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 5:02:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Finally got the entire plate yellow and not just the side.  Nice.

I'm ok with Moore.  I'm just not ok with him running for office and getting another Dem elected.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 12:15:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Here's a pic for anyone interested.....

ETA: I might be changing mine to this style later this year. I like my current style (UofA), but this is for a larger issue as well as a more important cause.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#11]
I wouldn't want one at this time.  Liberals like to pick on defenseless vehicles.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 8:35:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Don’t give in to liberal pressure, that’s how these states turn. Support your rights and your freedoms. And always vote, sidenote the heart of Dixie writing that usually goes in the heart and the license plate is no longer there, yet another freedom and piece of history forever lost, To Liberal will and giving up.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I am not interested one of these because money from them goes straight into the pocket of Roy Moore.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top