Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:28:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Shouldn't have been here to begin with ,good riddance to bad trash.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#2]
No mention of where they picked him up.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 3:23:21 PM EDT
[#3]
You truly surprised?  They've been here for years and I'm sure there are many more throughout the city of various backgrounds and ties to what most think only exist "over there."  These guys are a prime example.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/index.html

"A day after police killed two gunmen who tried to ambush a Garland, Texas, event featuring controversial cartoons of the Muslim Prophet Mohammed, details began to emerge about the shooters.

He also was no stranger to federal investigators. In 2011, he was convicted of making a false statement involving international and domestic terrorism.  The other suspect, identified as Nadir Soofi by two federal law enforcement officials, was Simpson's roommate in a Phoenix apartment.

He wasn't well-known to federal law enforcement and was not on the FBI's radar, one of the officials said.
"
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]
lol Az has been a terrorist hotbed since before 9/11
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 3:25:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
If I was an Arabic or Muslim terrorist I'd feel very safe in the Phoenix area since every time there is increased anti-Arabic or anti-Muslim sentiment the guy who gets shot is always an Indian Sikh.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 1:29:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I want to say at least one of the 9/11 hijackers visited the area.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 1:41:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top