Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2022 5:32:41 PM EDT
Are there any well stocked airsoft stores in SC?  I'm interested in picking up some of the Enola Gaye smoke canisters and possibly some sort of distraction devices and would prefer not to have to pay the extra hazmat fee; I drive around a fair amount so location isn't a huge concern, just curious what's available.  

Since I'm sure someone will ask, nope, never played here in the US and I only own a G19 replica that I play with in the back yard.  Yes, it's fun to shoot red Solo cups on tomato sticks or scaled down IDPA targets.  I'm thinking about buying some sort of AR shorty though to play/practice with since I haven't been able to make it to the range as often as I'd like.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 7:21:26 PM EDT
[#1]
There used to be a place on 544 across from Socastee High School in Myrtle Beach (Black Ops?) and another place (field) down around Summerville.

I don’t know if that info is still current.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  It looks like Black Ops is actually the one in Summerville (or they moved) and it looks like they just drop ship.  I couldn't find one in Myrtle but I try to avoid that area like the plague.    Looks like there may be a field/small store in Greenville (Ground Zero, no affiliation).
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Try any gun show
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 3:43:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I could not find a "local" one a few years ago when my adult Boy scout troop required one for training...I had to order online... then they complained about my accuracy and FPS...
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There used to be a place on 544 across from Socastee High School in Myrtle Beach (Black Ops?) and another place (field) down around Summerville.

I don’t know if that info is still current.
View Quote

That was on 707 AKA Soccatrash Blvd. There is a paint ball place down the road with the same name now.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 12:24:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That was on 707 AKA Soccatrash Blvd. There is a paint ball place down the road with the same name now.
View Quote

You are correct. I was getting my Suckastee mixed up.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 9:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]
If you make it to the upstate, look at Battlecat Sports in Anderson.   They have an indoor field onsite, a large selection of guns/gear, repair shop, and a very knowledgeable staff.  My sons were heavily into airsoft for several years and we went to all of the big name shops in ATL but most of their money stayed in Anderson.   Can’t recommend them enough if your looking for a decent dealer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top