Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2021 6:12:35 PM EDT
Any of you goons been up along The Rim east of Payson in the last few days? How's the smoke there? How about further afield over toward Show Low?
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 2:53:57 PM EDT
Update: My concerns are irrelevant as all National Forests will be closed no later than Friday morning.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 3:25:39 PM EDT
Isn’t below the rim Tonto I think that’s still open
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 5:01:28 PM EDT
I just checked and Tonto is still open to camping. Fire restrictions apply, of course, but that's not a problem for us.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 5:41:10 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lew:
I just checked and Tonto is still open to camping. Fire restrictions apply, of course, but that's not a problem for us.
View Quote

Everyone and their mother will try to be there . You might want to just hold off and camp at a later time .
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:12:10 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mojeb21:

Everyone and their mother will try to be there . You might want to just hold off and camp at a later time .
View Quote

I've scouted some really remote spots over that way, south of The Rim. If those happen to be taken, we'll say "fuck it" and enjoy the day trip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Stay Informed On All Things 2A

Sign up and receive updates every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the ARFCOM community, breaking news and legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement.
Top Top