Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2023 4:45:58 PM EDT
I recently applied for my non resident pistol permit and

had my fingerprints done at troop g well they sent my package back to me

because the police officer who took the prints never signed the finger print card

I mean it has all the stamps on it from troop g just lacking the officers signature

who did my prints, how did he not know he had to sign it ......anyhow how do I go about fixing this

I may have the $15 receipt from when he did my prints hopefully his name is on the receipt

and I can reach out to him for him to sign off on my finger print card any suggestions .
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 1:45:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I recently applied for my non resident pistol permit and

had my fingerprints done at troop g well they sent my package back to me

because the police officer who took the prints never signed the finger print card

I mean it has all the stamps on it from troop g just lacking the officers signature

who did my prints, how did he not know he had to sign it ......anyhow how do I go about fixing this

I may have the $15 receipt from when he did my prints hopefully his name is on the receipt

and I can reach out to him for him to sign off on my finger print card any suggestions .
View Quote

I would just submit and see what happens.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 8:41:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would just submit and see what happens.
View Quote

I did submit and it was returned highlighting the mistake .
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 9:14:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I did submit and it was returned highlighting the mistake .
View Quote

It may be worthwhile to reach out (ie. call) to the Troop that you had your prints done at to see if they could have the Trooper who took them sign the card, or see if they would be willing to put a new card together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top