Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2018 10:54:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 3:13:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree. It's as if he was afraid to get dirty and fight for what he wanted.
Dean Heller the same thing.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:01:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Same thing with Larry Burns and anyone else of substance who has run for office in Nevada lately.

They are all afraid of the political machine called Liberalism and money. That's why they don't get aggressive.

Adam Laxalt: Family. Wife. Three children. LOSES.

Sisolak: Liar. Criminal. Extreme Liberal in cahoots with the CC Sheriff. WINS.

Dennis Hof: Brothel owner. Fights back. Dies and wins.

Joe Lombardo: Worst Sheriff in Clark County history. WINS.

GO. FUCKING. FIGURE.

Link Posted: 11/10/2018 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#3]
What you guys say. Pretty sad.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 4:02:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I think in part the campaigns were modeled on Obama's winning grass roots strategy. They wanted face time with people.  At least that's how it felt out in the rural counties.  There was a lot of reliance on Trump backing them and getting the message out.  I think they didn't account for the Dem/Liberal drive to defeat Trump anyway they can.

I should count how many texts I got from NVGOP, GOP and Heller's campaign.  If I was an independent or even marginal republican voter and waited to the last day to vote, the sad nagging texts might have sent me to the other side.

We can't even blame Bundy.  He got fewer votes than "None of these".

I hope that Laxalt is licking his wounds and will come back for another round.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 2:33:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The election is over. Is it just me or did he not really campaign at all? I saw one commercial he ran a few times with his wife doing all the talking, one yard sign and that was it. Was there a debate? Sometimes I wonder what the plan really was...is his plan to keep the campaign $$ and retire off it? Easy to do of it's a couple million....

Why not bring up Sisolaks 750 million Raider gift and ask if we had 750 million to give away why wasn't it given to the precious schools Sisolak has promised to fund better? He gave 750 million taxpayer dollars to 1%er Mark Davis. How about show pictures of him standing right behind Lombardo during the Mandalay shooting press conferences...he was only there to get face in front of the camera time because he knew he was running for Governor, using 58 dead people for publicity....I'm an idiot pool guy and I could have ran his campaign 10x better than it was...because it wasnt run at all.
View Quote
FK Laxalt. That POS never campaigned! Fk. The GOP let us down, lost our state to Commiefor is and now what? Seriously, now what...I’d like to cock punch that MFer.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 6:09:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Adam is not his grandfather's second coming.
It seems the level of uncivil discourse is having the desired effect from the lib's perspective.
The best R candidates just don't run anymore, leaving us with the weak second string candidates who's limp messaging cannot get enough votes to overcome the D's promises of free shite for all.

Dean got weaker with every passing year, by the time this election rolled around he was only a check-mark in the R column to keep the marginally better majority.

We may be on the verge of new parties forming to replace the old.
"Independent" is now the largest voting block.
Hopefully we do not go the way of europe with several parties and coalition governments, but it could happen.

The fastest route to forming an EFFECTIVE pro-RKBA group is to take control of what we already have, that would be Our public face for lobbying! AND joining the local central committee of your parties political persuasion.
R's pretty much get it, but tend to get weak on our RKBA anytime there is no one there to push them for stronger support.
The D's, well there are D's who do support our RKBA but they allow themselves to be steamrolled by the loud anti-RKBA zealots.
Anyone who has the misfortune to be a D and claims to support our RKBA, needs to start doing so PUBLICLY and just as loudly!

Link to find you local R central committee, Join, speak up, defend our RKBA!
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The fastest route to forming an EFFECTIVE pro-RKBA group is to take control of what we already have, that would be Our public face for lobbying! AND joining the local central committee of your parties political persuasion.
R's pretty much get it, but tend to get weak on our RKBA anytime there is no one there to push them for stronger support.
The D's, well there are D's who do support our RKBA but they allow themselves to be steamrolled by the loud anti-RKBA zealots.
Anyone who has the misfortune to be a D and claims to support our RKBA, needs to start doing so PUBLICLY and just as loudly!

Link to find you local R central committee, Join, speak up, defend our RKBA!
View Quote
^^^^ this!  It is easy to forget that not all people who are republicans are gun folks.  It amazes me how many times I get to educate "Rs" on what our 2A rights are and why they really shall not be infringed.  Several of the people I've gotten to educate are active in local and state politics.

I have spoken with a few Ds in the rurals who are pro gun.  Trouble is they get lost in the rabble of their own party.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top