Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2022 5:26:56 AM EDT
According to the state web site.
https://results.oregonvotes.gov/
Left cold.
If I'm reading it right only 62% have been counted. Over a million not counted yet.
Christine drazen already conceded.
114 is only leading by 1% but major media outlets have called it as passing.
Kinda makes me go WTF?!?!?
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Eliminate mail in voting. There, fixed it.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 7:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the dirty crooked cocksuckers are only counting 51% of the vote and calling it good.
Well ever since that Rat fuck law went into effect.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 10:01:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Yesterday it was posted at 3:30~pm that they had counted 62% and had counted 1,858,xxx ballots. Today as of noon it is posted that they are at 62.51% and have counted 1,873,xxx votes. Slow as shit! People are talking like 114 definitely passed, when barely half the ballots have been counted and they are counting about .5 percent a day.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 10:04:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think the dirty crooked cocksuckers are only counting 51% of the vote and calling it good.
Well ever since that Rat fuck law went into effect.
View Quote

We used to KNOW who won on election night. Back in the 59s, 60s, 70, 80s, we knew who won that night. Now we've gone backwards, with all the technology we have today and we have to count for weeks? Something is wrong.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 11:17:51 PM EDT
[#5]
11/16/2022 6pm they are up to 64.04% counted. Over a million to go. 114 appears to be showing less of a leed now. I beleave when I started this thread it was at 50.90 yes and 49.10 no. Now it is at 50.67 yes and 49.33 no.
I'm praying to God that this doesn't pass. I don't want to see any of my brothers and sisters go to jail for not being able to find a reciept for their magazine.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 10:25:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
11/16/2022 6pm they are up to 64.04% counted. Over a million to go. 114 appears to be showing less of a leed now. I beleave when I started this thread it was at 50.90 yes and 49.10 no. Now it is at 50.67 yes and 49.33 no.
I'm praying to God that this doesn't pass. I don't want to see any of my brothers and sisters go to jail for not being able to find a reciept for their magazine.
View Quote

I have a feeling the corrupt cunt fagan is going to do a fuckeroo and impeach tampex for funding antifa with tax payer dollars.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#7]
You are misreading the SoS website. The count is currently 64% of registered voters, not 64% of votes cast.

Oregon midterm voter turnout was 67% in 2018 and 70% in 2014. So the votes are 90-95% counted at this point.

They are likely just counting the votes postmarked by the 8th and resolving signature challenges at this point.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You are misreading the SoS website. The count is currently 64% of registered voters, not 64% of votes cast.

Oregon midterm voter turnout was 67% in 2018 and 70% in 2014. So the votes are 90-95% counted at this point.

They are likely just counting the votes postmarked by the 8th and resolving signature challenges at this point.
View Quote

This.  It's just voter turnout.  I don't know how anyone is quoting percentage of ballots tabulated, as far as I know that's not public data?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:05:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This.  It's just voter turnout.  I don't know how anyone is quoting percentage of ballots tabulated, as far as I know that's not public data?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right. They don't tell us how many ballots were turned in. They just tell us what they want us to know.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 6:38:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You're right. They don't tell us how many ballots were turned in. They just tell us what they want us to know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's harder to be upset if you can't quantify what you're mad about. Devious.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top