Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2021 8:43:38 PM EDT
Went into Academy Sports in LR today.   First time I've been in there in months.   They don't even have the normal Ammo Isle anymore.  Completely gone now.   All the ammo they have is currently displayed at the Customer Desk area.  I did see a list of ammo that will be unloaded off the truck tomorrow.  Quite a list.   I did notice boxes of 45 ACP for like $54.99.   Holy crap.  I assume the other Academy's are similar.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:17:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Ammo price are bordering on the stupid/insane right now. Private sales are than what Big Boxes are running.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Monday evening went to the Academy in sherwood steal case 9mm $15.99 a box.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:15:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I went in last week and got told " don't come here looking for your ammo "  I try to stick to local shops.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:00:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

LR Academy on this past Tuesday night, 730p. Was shocked to see that they had much of anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top