Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2018 11:55:08 PM EDT
Hosted by Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club. Details in the Competition Forum
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
REMINDER: Registration opens TODAY at 6pmMST on PractiScore. If you want to be part of this awesomeness, better be quick as we suspect it will fill fast 
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 11:59:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I got in!
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 1:22:35 AM EDT
[#3]
In as well.  I'll be at my place in Wellton a few days before hand if anyone is in the area and would like to get together.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 1:07:48 AM EDT
[#4]
UPDATE:

AZ State PCC Championship Rules Now Allow Pistol Braces

We have received a number of requests to allow pistol braces into the AZ State PCC Championship match. Our previous rules did not allow them, but, in light of the current legal and technical landscape, and after careful consideration, we have concluded that there is no reason to continue with this prohibition. We have amended Rule 4.3 as follows:

4.3 PCCs must be fitted with a shoulder stock or bracing device and must be capable of being fired with three points of contact (two hands plus a shoulder). Pistols derived from rifle designs, and conventional handguns in rifle-like chassis systems, are acceptable provided they can be safely shouldered. Conventional handguns incapable of being shouldered are not allowed. The Range Master will be the final arbiter of whether a particular firearm complies.

This rule applies for all PCC divisions, including Modern Classic. If you have a firearm you wish to use in the match, but you are not sure if it is allowed, simply send us a photo and we will be happy to give you a timely ruling.

Slot are still available for this match: REGISTRATION LINK
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
UPDATE:

We have received a number of requests to allow pistol braces into the AZ State PCC Championship match. Our previous rules did not allow them, but, in light of the current legal and technical landscape, and after careful consideration, we have concluded that there is no reason to continue with this prohibition. We have amended Rule 4.3 as follows:

4.3 PCCs must be fitted with a shoulder stock or bracing device and must be capable of being fired with three points of contact (two hands plus a shoulder cheek). Pistols derived from rifle designs, and conventional handguns in rifle-like chassis systems, are acceptable provided they can be safely shouldered. Conventional handguns incapable of being shouldered are not allowed. The Range Master will be the final arbiter of whether a particular firearm complies.

This rule applies for all PCC divisions, including Modern Classic. If you have a firearm you wish to use in the match, but you are not sure if it is allowed, simply send us a photo and we will be happy to give you a timely ruling.

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Alrighty, I am signed up!
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 2:27:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
UPDATE:

4.3 PCCs must be fitted with a shoulder stock or bracing device and must be capable of being fired with three points of contact (two hands plus a shoulder). Pistols derived from rifle designs, and conventional handguns in rifle-like chassis systems, are acceptable provided they can be safely shouldered. Conventional handguns incapable of being shouldered are not allowed. The Range Master will be the final arbiter of whether a particular firearm complies.

View Quote
Now if USPSA would just get off it's ass
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 1:02:36 AM EDT
[#8]
LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER - the match closes on Friday
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:27:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll be there, shooting and sponsoring. Squad 20.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 1:50:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Just 40 minutes left before registration closes... procrastinators please take note
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 8:08:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'll be there, shooting and sponsoring. Squad 20.
View Quote
Pretty sure we're on the same squad.  IM inbound
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 5:13:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Ok I've got a PCC now. I'll get it zeroed after the match.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Having a zero is overrated... just use +P+ ammo and you will be fine
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 9:58:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With the way I shoot, a zeroed gun will be of little use.......

Link Posted: 9/26/2018 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

Nice grouping out of the box

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 5:13:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Attachment Attached File

On my way. Didn't bring much inventory, but there's enough to give you guys an idea of what I do. Not sure where I'll be set up for a display yet. Am going to try to have it near Stage 10, but I'll be shooting the match and won't be there to show it off much.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 8:48:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow that was tough and a double feeding rifle makes it tougher.  May find out how accuracy speaks does with colt 9mm
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Attachment Attached File

Squad 20 representing
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wow that was tough and a double feeding rifle makes it tougher.  May find out how accuracy speaks does with colt 9mm
View Quote
Hind sight being what it is there will be some ammo sampling and running consistent stuff before a visit to the gunsmith.

Good luck to everyone finishing up today!
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 9:36:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Ah...my people! I had a great time, saw dear friends, made new ones, and came in last in my class! Thank you to the organizers and sponsors, it was a great event, and this was my first time at Rio, but it won't be my last.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#21]
google drive from the event, feel free to use any of it you want, as long as you're ok with me doing the same. Anything you want removed, just let me know.
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
google drive from the event, feel free to use any of it you want, as long as you're ok with me doing the same. Anything you want removed, just let me know.
View Quote
Kindly remove all videos of me where you can tell that I suck. K thx bye.
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Error 404, file not found. You placed top ten in your division just like me!
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, the AZ State PCC Championship is in the record books. The results are up on PractiScore.

By all accounts, everyone had a great time. You can find lots of comments and video at the match FaceBook and Instagram.

The random draw prize bags were exceptional - pretty much everyone got at least their entry fee back in cool stuff (I won a Quarter Circle 10 9mm barrel and upper, plus a SpeedBeez magazine loader).

HUGE thanks to our title sponsor Quarter Circle 10, premier sponsor Gibbz Arma, division sponsors Riton Optics, VLTOR and Elftmann Tactical. and all of our other awesome sponsors: MOA Targets, KE Arms, LUTH-AR, Springfield Armory, Vortex Optics, Quentin Defense, Speed Beez, Ballistic Advantage, Safariland, Aero Precision, VG6 Precision, and Dillon Precision.

This match will be back even bigger and badder next year - you have 12 months to start preparing
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah yes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 3:12:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This match will be back even bigger and badder next year - you have 12 months to start preparing
View Quote
And I'm going to need every single day to figure out how to suck less.

Great shooting with you guys.  AWESOME match.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top