Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2021 6:18:36 PM EDT
Two weeks ago the AZ Supreme Court ruled that the AZ Senate has authority to force the county to submit to the audit. At first the county agreed to it but yesterday they refused to turn over the ballots.

The Senate is drafting a resolution of contempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fBhi7NKquo

Link Posted: 2/3/2021 7:23:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Only way to fix such things is to take the obstructing individuals and jail them.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 11:47:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I posted this in my thread about the board of supervisors but it’s important so I’ll add it here as well.  Please call and let legislator president Karen Fann know you support her efforts, she has been fighting.  Sunny and warren have both also been fighting, we support them and they need to know lots of people do.

The group in the blue pic are fence sitting legislators,  They need encouragement, let them know we demand an independent forensic audit.  

the board of supervisors is where all the nonsense is happening, they have delayed and now ignored subpoenas and they need to be held accountable, another great thing to point out to the legislators.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 11:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
They also need our support with this, Warren Peetersem tweeted:

“The Arizona Senate is drafting a  resolution of contempt against the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors for failing to comply with the Senate's subpoena.”

From what i understand this has never happened before but is within the legislators legal power, it’s there and this is an example time to use it.

This is important, 15 other states are watching us and looking to follow, we need this if we are to ever have clean elections again.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:38:33 PM EDT
[#4]
This is getting NO ATTENTION
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 11:19:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Keep up the fight!  I'm contacting the County Board to raise hell!
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#6]
At the risk of getting flamed, what will this accomplish?
They’ve had 3 months to cover their tracks, and even if found to be fraudulent, what will be done about it?
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At the risk of getting flamed, what will this accomplish?
They’ve had 3 months to cover their tracks, and even if found to be fraudulent, what will be done about it?
View Quote

It will demonstrate fraud, they have had plenty of time to tweak the machines and cover tracks but  there should still be electronic finger prints.  the ballots are sitting in a vault and need a forensic audit, how many were not filled out by a human hand?  

No one is coming to save us, we the people are the only way to fix this.

Now is not the time to give in and give up, now is the time to push, people are pissed, never before have local leaders been pushed this hard by the people, they were getting thousands of calls a day to push forward with a full forensic audit.  They need this pressure, media and tech are doing everything they can to cover this up, we cannot allow it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 12:13:32 PM EDT
[#8]
The Az legislators fast tracked the contempt vote on Friday, the Maricopa Board of Supervisors now potentially face arrest on Monday for not complying with the legislators Subpoena.

Do you think this would have happened if we the people didn’t push and push and push them?  We are making progress despite the constant resistance.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:25:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Friday Maricopa County filed suit in court asking the court to quash the subpoena. In January the AZ Supreme Court already told them the Senate has authority to enforce subpoenas.

THE SENATE IS VOTING AT 1:30 TODAY on motion to hold them in contempt and send the Sergeant-At-Arms to their office to arrest them!!!

https://youtu.be/SirIC2qW6tc (sorry...it's been a few years & I've forgotten how to hotlink)
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I posted this in my thread about the board of supervisors but it’s important so I’ll add it here as well.  Please call and let legislator president Karen Fann know you support her efforts, she has been fighting.  Sunny and warren have both also been fighting, we support them and they need to know lots of people do.

The group in the blue pic are fence sitting legislators,  They need encouragement, let them know we demand an independent forensic audit.  

the board of supervisors is where all the nonsense is happening, they have delayed and now ignored subpoenas and they need to be held accountable, another great thing to point out to the legislators.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/251706/A1B0E9F6-3785-43F7-A699-DA7AE71BC41C_jpe-1810031.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/251706/271AE14C-F196-4CED-A071-0D754CADE411_jpe-1810033.JPG
View Quote

I didn't realize you already had made a post on this topic. I quickly looked through the first page of the AZ forum but didn't see anything so I posted it. I didn't mean to step on your toes but, as you pointed out, this is important. At least 16 other states are watching AZ and this could start a domino effect around the country.

There is mountains of evidence that is being hidden as this case demonstrates - look how hard the county is fighting it. Instead of pointing to a Computer monitor with numbers and ip addresses in China (which is hard to prove - anyone could have created an image with ip addresses typed in) a full forensic audit will include the physical ballots. We will learn a lot by looking at the ballots!
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#11]
The vote to find the Maricopa board in contempt was 15-15 in the AZ senate.

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:40:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m not a defeatist, I’m a realist, anyone that thought elected officials were going to come to our rescue was delusional.
After all this time they now want to see if they could prove fraud?
Yeah, right.

All grandstanding BS, where were they the day after the election?
And if they really has found fraud, they would have rung their hands and done nothing else.
If you ever think there is going to be a perp walk regarding this, sorry, but your wrong.
They are not on our side, they are not “representatives”, and haven’t been for decades, they are all about CYA, power, and pocketing as much money as they can.

Unless you can contribute hundreds of thousands to their campaign, they don’t care about you or what you think, plan accordingly.

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks like “Republican” Paul Boyer screwed us and voted with the dems..

Feel free to share your disappointment with him, point out we already have democrats working against the best interest of our state and that we do not need cowards who side with the left when it counts most.  Ask him why he is against fair, clean and transparent elections.  Point out again we have no use for spineless republicans.

Also mention that you will be volunteering to work on his upcoming recall campaign, note that you have never been so frustrated with politicians you are taking time out of your busy life to remove him from office.

ETA: cell now available, feel free to text him your disapproval 480-577-0078.  Don’t threaten him but voice your distaste.

[email protected]

602-926-4173

He is district 20, which is in Phoenix roughy south of the 101 along the I17

If your curious what a cuck looks like, see below.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 10:45:11 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Ha, he’s not the cuck, WE ARE.
We’re the ones getting screwed.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:09:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I’m not a defeatist, I’m a realist, anyone that thought elected officials were going to come to our rescue was delusional.
After all this time they now want to see if they could prove fraud?
Yeah, right.

All grandstanding BS, where were they the day after the election?
And if they really has found fraud, they would have rung their hands and done nothing else.
If you ever think there is going to be a perp walk regarding this, sorry, but your wrong.
They are not on our side, they are not “representatives”, and haven’t been for decades, they are all about CYA, power, and pocketing as much money as they can.

Unless you can contribute hundreds of thousands to their campaign, they don’t care about you or what you think, plan accordingly.

View Quote

Oh boohoo mr doom and gloom, no shit these scum bag politicians are not swooping in to save us.. these threads were posted for men who are sick of being walked on by politicians, sick of not being listened to.. men who are tying to organize and get more voices pushing the cause.  You realize this is we the people pushing this, we are demanding they listen and if they don’t that’s when we work to remove them.  

Did you call?  Did you email?  Did you volunteer, Did you sign the massive Maricopa BOS recall petition?  Because I did and will continue to do.

Or did you just take a couple min and complain while offering no solutions or taking any action?  

You sound like a defeatist who doesn’t realize he is.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#16]
And you sound like a child throwing a tantrum because you didn’t get your way when mommy and daddy told you how it was rather than how you want it to be.

I did what I could, I went door to door campaigning here in my town, heck I was even a ballot examiner here in Pinal county, I made the calls, I signed the petitions, I went to the rallies in Phoenix, so don’t try your whinny preaching on me just to make yourself look bigger and better than anyone else.

So, tell me, what’s next then Mr. All the answers?
Another petition?
More calls?
Please tell me how working a rigged system will eventually get you what you want.

ETA...
You want to change the system?
You’re not going to from the outside.
Me I’m running for office in our town this coming election, right now it’ll be on the board of supervisors, then I’ll actually have a say in what happens, rather than banging on the Windows and hoping they’ll pay attention.

Link Posted: 2/9/2021 12:52:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And you sound like a child throwing a tantrum because you didn’t get your way when mommy and daddy told you how it was rather than how you want it to be.

I did what I could, I went door to door campaigning here in my town, heck I was even a ballot examiner here in Pinal county, I made the calls, I signed the petitions, I went to the rallies in Phoenix, so don’t try your whinny preaching on me just to make yourself look bigger and better than anyone else.

Another petition?
More calls?
Please tell me how working a rigged system will eventually get you what you want.

ETA...
Me I’m running for office in our town this coming election, right now it’ll be on the board of supervisors, then I’ll actually have a say in what happens, rather than banging on the Windows and hoping they’ll pay attention.

View Quote

I wasn’t attempting to make myself look bigger and better, I was pointing out your critique without offering solution.  This site and the entire web is full of posts like yours, shit like that shuts people down, we need people willing to help. Over the last week Ive talked several dozen people into calling ,signing and emailing, people who were wildly uncomfortable with even contacting a politician. BTW the calls did work, there were 5 fence sitting republicans and we made 4 vote our will.  Even the back stabber was scared, he told everyone Friday he would vote yes then again Monday morning yes.. then came time to vote and the coward said no.

I hope what you say is true and that you actually made an effort and I would commend you for it, but your posts In this thread sure as hell don’t read like it.

What’s next?  A successful recall petition removes the shit bird before an election.  We need more people on board, we need signatures, remove the traitors.   The more people on board the bigger our voice.  More calls, yes they worked just not enough..  more and more people involved a louder voice.  The Maricopa county board of supervisors recall is getting close to our goal, next a turn coat legislator..

If you believe it’s rigged then im surprised you are running for office but I wish you luck and hope more people sick of this shit will do the same.   You may want to hire a pro for your campaign messaging, rally people rather than pissing in their Cheerios.

Link Posted: 2/9/2021 3:06:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah, I’m running, I’m pretty well known in the area, and have a chance.
I should have gotten into politics when I retired in 07, I was asked to run on the town council, but turned it down due to the business I had just opened.

And please understand, I’m as fed up and pissed off as they come, hell, anyone not brainwashed by the main stream media is aware of how it was stolen, not just on the national level, but state and local as well.

I really think the only changes are going to come from the inside, not only are we fighting corruption at all levels, but we also have one of the largest obstacles to overcome in the form of snowbirds.
They come here, vote in our elections (and undoubtedly absentee in their state), then leave us to the consequences.

I just can’t grasp how it was allowed to happen.
Every Republican saw this coming, yet none in office from the president down took any real steps to try and curtail it, instead they all tried to play catch up after it was all said and done.
To me it was at the least gross ineptitude, and most likely mixed in with willful complicity.
I can’t think of very many if any in office that deserve their positions at this point, as far as I’m concerned our best bet would be a complete clean slate.
We shouldn’t have to beg, petition, or make phone calls to be fairly represented.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Looks like “Republican” Paul Boyer screwed us and voted with the dems..

Feel free to share your disappointment with him, point out we already have democrats working against the best interest of our state and that we do not need cowards who side with the left when it counts most.  Ask him why he is against fair, clean and transparent elections.  Point out again we have no use for spineless republicans.

Also mention that you will be volunteering to work on his upcoming recall campaign, note that you have never been so frustrated with politicians you are taking time out of your busy life to remove him from office.  

[email protected]

602-926-4173

He is district 20, which is in Phoenix roughy south of the 101 along the I17

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/251706/6F3AA571-4000-43E5-AF3E-5B9E79B7F441_png-1817048.JPG
View Quote

the left would be protesting outside this guy's house after he stabbed them in the back
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Another petition?
More calls?

ETA...

View Quote

Tone it down we aren't here to fight each other.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 3:01:56 PM EDT
[#21]
You’re new here, you have no idea.
We’re one big dysfunctional family, it’s what we do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top