Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2021 5:34:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#1]
In my experience At&t isn't bad, but it's not as good as Verizon. If all you're after is savings, look into Visible. Visible is owned by Verizon and uses Verizon towers and costs as low as $25/mo per line with unlimited everything. The only down side is data speeds are deprioritized. In my experience the speeds range from > 100Mbps down to 0.1 if it's in a congested area. You kind of need to just try it to see if your area gets good speeds or not.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I switched a few years ago from Verizon (customer for 15+ years) to Crickett (AT&T). My work phone is Verizon still (company paid).  In my rambling about the State, there are just a few times I have had signal on Verizon and not on Crickett.  The Highline was one (Havre and east), and then around Cardwell to Boulder.  I am sure there are others. Generally though I have been satisfied, although I was skeptical at first. Gosh it save me boats of money, which is what I needed at the time.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 12:30:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Left ATT after 20+yrs. They refuse to work with you on billing issues and once they got their hooks into you, the fees start to make it worse. Go with Spectrum and it's cheaper, your service is good, and the price never changes. Plus zero added fees or taxes afterwards

@TOTHEMAX
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top