Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2021 7:09:21 PM EDT
Are there any local suppliers (preferably in and around the Phoenix area) that you can pick up uncut ar500 sheets?

My buddy is looking to buy small bulk. Thought I saw a place a while back..but I can't remember
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 7:46:20 AM EDT
[#1]
The only suggestion I have is to contact AR500 Armor in The Valley - right off I-17.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 10:22:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Industrial Metal Supply Phoenix
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 12:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 1:47:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Just about any industrial metal supply will have it, it is not typically used as target/armor material and is used widely in construction and mining.  Industrial Metal, Glendale Tank and Steel, AZ Metals, Hefflin, Smith Pipe and Steel, and H.E.M. just for a quick few should all of stock of AR 400-600.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 2:41:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Industrial Metal Supply Phoenix
View Quote
They can cut them too if needed and have pre-cut targets in the store.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Just like lots of other stuff, prices are up, and availability is down. Might take some shopping around on your part. Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 3:11:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just like lots of other stuff, prices are up, and availability is down. Might take some shopping around on your part. Good luck!
View Quote
Even before chinarabies, I priced a bag of lead shot at IMS.

Not too much time later, I sold my shotshell reloader.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top