Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2018 8:19:51 PM EDT
HA HA made ya look...

Just got back from Bermuda (first time) and the wife and we spent 10 perfect days.

But was there thinking of my fellow AR-15.com members.

While we had great weather,

Great drinks, you know where...

Sorry about the pics being rotated right, could not correct. But you get the idea EVERYTHING is $$$$$$$$$

We went to the pharmacy for some items and went over to the magazine section and nothing even close to Guns and Ammo, nor any whitetail hunting mags.

We did some paddle boarding, I went cave swimming... burr...

Crappy a$$ picture.

So while my pea shooters remained in the strong box, it was really nice to get away with the misses. Sure does make one realize how many freedoms we AMERICANS have and how we all need to cherish what we have here.

It was really nice to hear everyone on the island greet us with a "Good Morning" or a "Good Day" sir. Oh and of course our 3:30 pm tea time. I have been fortunate to have vacationed on all islands in the Caribbean except Cuba and will say that the one thing that Bermuda does not have, anywhere, is locals trying to sell you some stupid shit that you'll never use.
Would we go back? Yes but we've now been there and done that, type of thing. Onto the next vacation, "holiday" as some say. But now let's find a place with
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn! I realize Bermuda is close to the equator, but I didn't think it'd affect the photography so badly!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top