BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2021 7:40:38 PM EDT
What- APC Small arms qualification. Rifle, pistol, shotgun

Where- Gadsden Shooting Center 538 State Hwy EE, Iberia, MO 65486

When- Sunday October 24th, 10:30 AM

Required equipment-

Centerfire rifle w/ at least 3 magazines and 60 rnds of ammunition. No bipods (bipods may be attached to rifle but not deployed for qual).

Centerfire pistol, holster, at least 2 magazines, and 40 rnds of ammunition

Shotgun (12 ga) and 10 rnds of ammunition (2-3/4 Buck)

PPE- Eye and ear protection

Suggested equipment-

Battle belt, chest rig or similar to hold magazines. Don't go shopping if you lack this equipment, it's entirely possible to shoot the required courses of fire from the pockets of your pants.

Extra ammo- ammunition listed above is the minimum required to shoot each qualifier once. Practice runs may be available to early arrivals, details on that to come. Reshoots will be accomodated as schedule allows.

Participants who have achieved Pioneer Candidate 1st Class and are completing this qualification for their Pioneer Apprentice rating may have ammunition provided upon request.

Courses of fire are available in the APC task book, available in print or PDF form via the link below-

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FS2VKHT?tag=arfcom00-20

edit, my apologies, but hotlinking doesn't seem to be working. C&P will get you there.

Registration detail to be posted soon. Questions or comments, post here or IM me.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry guys not trying to ghost you or anything.

Between flight lessons and work I have no wiggle room for more extracurriculars.

On the bright side if I get fired over this vax mandate I will have plenty of time to get back with the group. I’ll know by the end of the month.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry guys not trying to ghost you or anything.

Between flight lessons and work I have no wiggle room for more extracurriculars.

On the bright side if I get fired over this vax mandate I will have plenty of time to get back with the group. I’ll know by the end of the month.
View Quote

I want to LOL but know a lot of friends facing the same situation.  Hold strong.  I suspect the mother of all class actions is coming from this debacle.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top