Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2021 9:24:06 PM EDT
APC will be doing a 6 mile ruck march on 13FEB in Longmont. Meeting place is the Sandstone Ranch Park (Google Maps coordinates 40.1574056, -105.0376339) at 10:00 am. We will step off at 10:15 sharp, proceed 3 miles out and then back on the Saint Vrain Greenway.

To meet APC standards, the pace will be >3mph with 45lb packs without rifles, not counting water. Anyone is welcome to not bring a pack and simply enjoy a walk outside. Hope to see you there!

Link to Telegram Group.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 1:04:30 AM EDT
[#1]
You're trying to kill my hip flexors before Valentine's day.  Save me from making another baby this year!  

I'll be there.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Dunno, that''s a pretty good drive away.

I've been slacking ever since there has been no sunlight after work.     Walked over to the local Parry's this afternoon for a couple slices and went down hard from ice under the snow, fortunately carrying no ruck otherwise I'd still be there flailing like an overturned turtle

Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're trying to kill my hip flexors before Valentine's day.  Save me from making another baby this year!  

I'll be there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'll be there.

Just gonna say that the lady I’ve been seeing has been quite happy with my rucking glutes... if anything it’ll go the other way lol

Quoted:
Dunno, that''s a pretty good drive away.

I've been slacking ever since there has been no sunlight after work.     Walked over to the local Parry's this afternoon for a couple slices and went down hard from ice under the snow, fortunately carrying no ruck otherwise I'd still be there flailing like an overturned turtle

No worries if you can’t make it, I’m sure we’ll get someone a bit further south planning rucks in the near future. Wanna plan a ruck? Thanks a ton by the way for the recommendation on the Hill People Gear bag, been using a Snubby for runs and it’s solid.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Joined the Telegram group and will see you on the 13th
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#5]
HPG is my go-to
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I just joined the group on telegram. I'll have to check my work schedule but I'll plan ongoing if able. I probably won't bring a pack but at least I can get out and meet everyone.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 11:16:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just joined the group on telegram. I'll have to check my work schedule but I'll plan ongoing if able. I probably won't bring a pack but at least I can get out and meet everyone.
View Quote

Awesome, we should have a good group.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#8]
It was about 1 degree outside, but another great ruck. Thanks to everyone who came out!

Link Posted: 2/14/2021 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#9]
what do you put in those dainty packs to get them to 45lbs?
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
what do you put in those dainty packs to get them to 45lbs?
View Quote

Not everyone did full weight, I personally used a 44lb kettlebell with a sleeping system/pad at the bottom of an Osprey 38L to wedge it at shoulder height.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top