Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2020 10:19:15 PM EDT
Hey all,
we're hiking the I&M Canal out of Lockport.  We'll do 6 miles with a bail point at 3 miles for anyone that just wants to either just hike 3 or just do their provisional 3 mile hike with 35LBS.  

all are welcome to come out and join us....bring friends, or family.  Might even be an after party somewhere close by....

Date: 5/7
Time 10:00 AM CT.
Location: Meader House, which is a Lockport Park District property located at 1826 S Jefferson in Lockport

@Doorman63
@JPD158
@garbageman
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:49:01 PM EDT
[#1]
See you there!
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 5:21:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I should be able to make that
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 6:47:56 AM EDT
[#3]
@RavenRavin
@MJS219
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 7:35:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I guess I can make that one. In!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]
All,
We're still on Rain or shine...if it rains, bring a poncho.  I'll have to set things up so my sandbags dont get extra heavy!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 12:03:58 PM EDT
[#6]
It’s my weekend to work but if you take the canal south let me know.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's my weekend to work but if you take the canal south let me know.
View Quote
We finished around 12:45.

wet but a good time was had by all.

Thanks again for hosting Sleeping.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 4:19:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JPD158:
It’s my weekend to work but if you take the canal south let me know.
View Quote

@JPD158 Sorry we missed U, but we'll be running this route again soon....sooner if we can pick up some other folks from around the area. We had a couple of people that had to bail because of physical situations they found themselves in. And some other folks that didn't have rain gear. but this is a great route and will be setting something up again soon. So looking forward to meeting up with you and hiking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top