Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2021 5:10:47 PM EDT
The legislature's proposed NV Redistricting Maps are available here: https://redistricting.leg.state.nv.us/legdistricting/nevada/comment_links

I'm no political scientist or statistician or anything, so take this with a grain of salt, but looking at the data posted with the maps this is what I got:

In the proposed NV State Assembly Districts Biden won 28 out of 42.

In the proposed NV State Senate Districts Biden won 14 out of 21.

If these Districts were to become law and the Districts were to vote the same way for legislature candidates as they did for President in 2020, the Democrats would have a healthy majority in both chambers.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#1]
First time seeing jerrymandering? Welcome to the party, elections have consequences.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First time seeing jerrymandering? Welcome to the party, elections have consequences.
View Quote

You mean gerrymandering? Haha, no. I've seen the Illinois and the Georgia Republican proposed House District maps.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 3:15:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah we knew this was coming.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#4]
A bit surprised it took them this long. I guess they were busy destroying the state in other ways.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top